The Zone consists of a collection of office premises with different styles of construction, though together they form a cohesive whole. This diversity can also be seen in the variety of companies that have already relocated here. These companies range from the NIBC bank to a start-up that works with sustainable energy, and from the Maatschappelijke Alliantie (Major Alliance) to a firm of architects.
An excellent opportunity to establish your company or organization in this interesting place. Please see below for the currently available office space. The buildings on the Burgemeester Patijnlaan no. 19 side have recently been completely renovated. Parking spaces are available based on 1 parking space per 100m².
Burgemeester Patijnlaan 19
4th floor – Available: In total 1.028 m2 lettable floor space, fully renovated office space (further specifications please see Building Passport at the bottom of this page).
Van Karnebeeklaan 6-14
The Zone in a nutshell:
- offers a modern work environment with fully up-to-date facilities, such as climate control, bathroom facilities and low-energy lighting;
- has a unique location, right in the centre of The Hague, in front of the Peace Palace and surrounded by greenery;
- is already a proven success formula and many different companies and organisations have relocated here with full satisfaction;
- offers the possibility to organise meetings and training sessions and events within the complex;
- has excellent accessibility for all of your national or international clients;
- enables connections to be made, so that the various parties within the complex can inspire or strengthen each other;
- offers peace of mind and provides you with a pleasant work environment at all times;
- is less anonymous than many other large multi-tenant business complexes.
Modern energy-efficient work environment with up-to-date climate control and sanitary fittings
Excellent accessibility in a unique and central location opposite the Peace Palace
Proven success formula with established businesses
Possibility to organise meetings, training sessions and events
The ground floor of The Zone is focused on encounters. Informal meetings can be held here throughout the day.
In addition to meetings and training sessions, companies can also organise events in The Zone. That is practical and keeps costs down.
The Zone is a proven success formula and many different companies and organisations have relocated here with full satisfaction.